Copyright by nextcloud.com
Setting your preferences
As a user, you can manage your personal settings.
To access your personal settings:
Click on your profile picture in the top, right corner of your Nextcloud instance.
The Personal Settings Menu opens:
Personal Settings Menu
Choose Settings from the drop down menu:
- If you are an administrator, you can also manage users and administer
- the server. These links do not appear to a non-administrator user.
The options listed in the Personal Settings Page depend on the applications that are enabled by the administrator. Some of the features you will see include the following:
- Usage and available quota
- Manage your profile picture
- Full name (You can make this anything you want, as it is separate from your Nextcloud login name, which is unique and cannot be changed)
- Email address
- List of your Group memberships
- Change your password
- Choose the language for your Nextcloud interface
- Links to desktop and mobile apps
- Manage your Activity stream and notifications
- Default folder to save new documents to
- Your Federated sharing ID
- Social sharing links
- Nextcloud version
- Available options and settings depending on your administrator's configuration.
- If you are not able to change the password or the display name in your personal settings, please contact your administrator for help.
files - access webdav - files - access webgui - files - deleted file management - files - desktop mobile sync - files - encrypting files - files - federated cloud sharing - files - file drop - files - large file upload - files - projects - files - quota - files - sharing - files - transfer ownership - files - version control - groupware - calendar - groupware - contacts - groupware - sync android - groupware - sync gnome - groupware - sync ios - groupware - sync kde - groupware - sync osx - groupware - sync windows10 - index - session management - talk - advanced features - talk - join a call or chat as guest - talk - talk basics - universal access - userpreferences - webinterface - whats new -
3 simple steps - select domain - confirm email address - confirm phone number and you're done!
Your Nextcloud is ready in 5 minutes
You will receive a free Nextcloud set up from us. As an administrator, you can set up another user.
To start with, you will be provided with 10 GB of free storage space. Up to 50 GB of free storage is optionally possible.