Nextcloud users can share files and folders. Possible targets are:
- public links
- talk conversations
- users or groups on federated Nextcloud servers
- Some options may not be available due to administrative configuration.
- See administrator documentation for details.
Others with access
In order to find out if a file or folder is accessible to others through sharing of a superior folder
hierarchy level, click on Others with access in the sharing tab:
The list shows all users, groups, chats etc. that the current object has been given access to through sharing of a superior folder in the hierarchy:
Click on the three dots to:
- see who initiated the share
- see where the share was initiated (click to navigate to the folder, as far as you have access there)
- unshare the initial share (only accessible for the share owner)
This information is only visible to the owner of a file/folder or sharees with resharing rights.
3 simple steps - select domain - confirm email address - confirm phone number and you're done!
Your Nextcloud is ready in 5 minutes
You will receive a free Nextcloud set up from us. As an administrator, you can set up another user.
To start with, you will be provided with 10 GB of free storage space. Up to 50 GB of free storage is optionally possible.